Find the Right Eyewear for Work & Play
The right eyewear can be the difference between comfort and frustration at your computer, safety and an emergency at a worksite, and success or loss on the sports field. We offer a variety of prescription and non-prescription eyewear to match your needs.
Our Lifestyle Eyewear
High sports performance relies on visual acuity, excellent visual processing speed, and superb hand-eye coordination. Our optometrists are skilled at providing local athletes with specialized sports vision testing.
Please contact us for a specialized sports vision assessment.
Sport-specific glasses can both protect your eyes and give you an edge over the competition. Eyewear that is designed for action can fit better during movement than your everyday frames and protect your eyes against injury from flying objects or other players thanks to a shatter-resistant design.
- Impact-resistant, tinted, or UV-protective lenses for sports
- Scratch and dirt-resistant lenses for kids
- Transition lenses that adapt from sunlight to indoor lighting
- Blue light protection
- Lenses to relieve eye strain
Digital eye strain can lead to headaches, dry eyes, and neck and shoulder pain. Part of the solution may be computer glasses. These specialized glasses can be customized with or without a prescription to enhance your comfort while you work at a screen.
Find us just off Broadway and John in the little white standalone building.
- 230 Broadway
- Orangeville, ON L9W 1K5
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed